Sunday, October 26, 2008

Blogging is so HARD!!!!

i dont think blogging is my thing! i started a blog cause i thought it would be pretty easy, but i was so wrong im pretty sure that this so one of the most confusing things ever. and trust me i've done some hard stuff in my life time, i think i mastered texting i can do it with out looking at my phone and that is a great accomplishment, it might not me safe when your driving but i havent wrecked yet. Also i fully understand the whole Facebook thing that was pretty easy, and why cant blogging be that easy!!!! so if anyone has any tips you just send them my way.

4 comments:

Rustino Scar said...

textin without looking? DAMN GIRL!

Kalie said...

ya i know im kinda amazing!!

Tamra said...

let's hope you're at least LOOKING at the road.....

Unknown said...

Hey k-dog. I finally decided to check out your blog...it is sad girl. you really need to update it. I Love you
me


Me and my new Nephew Payson