Friday, December 12, 2008

Life...

Well the more i think about life the faster it moves. and im not sure that i like it. in about 2 weeks i will end my days in thatcher arizona, i've been here for almost 4 years and i feel its time to move on. its always been sad to watch everyone leave and move on with there lives and now its my turn to move on. im moving back you show low i got a job there and i will be living with me mom and dad...oh joy im pretty sure its going to be a big shock to all of us. i dont know how this is going to work, they have been empty nesters for quit sometime and it might not be there cup of tea...but i think relef is in site. daven and krista are moving to farmington NM and ther house will be free for me to live in. well til next time...

No comments:


Me and my new Nephew Payson